29th November 2010, 09:26 PM
mshah

Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?

Greetings,

I am currently doing my Masters in Electrical Engineering from Florida International University and now am planning to take transfer in Masters in Engineering Management. I have couple of questions,

1. Shall I continue with Electrical engineering? Which among two have better prospects?

2. What is the scope of Engineering Management in U.S.A. as well as India?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  2. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  3. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  5. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  6. Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  9. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  10. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  11. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  12. Career scope after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  13. Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in KIIT School of Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  16. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges in electrical engineering by distance learning?
  17. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  18. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
17th June 2011, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?

You can do both engineering and management at a time.you can do electrical engineering and also management simulteneously.The scope will increases he you do both engineering and management at a time than a single degree in either one the above .In US its scope is graves than INDIA.GOOD BUY.
18th June 2011, 01:26 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?

hi friend,

Depending on the credentials of a candidate I can suggest which universities are best suited for him/her in india or USA. you better continue with your electrical engineering itself and while shifting from one to another you may get some troubles and confusions....

all the best
18th June 2011, 07:07 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?

good you conitue in electrical engineering in abrors .because there is a lot of job opportunities in abroad .
2nd July 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

i am going to abroad for mechanical engineering i.e. to uk but i am a bit worried about the scope of mechanical there so could you please guide on that.
8th August 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student of EEE branch can i get a digree by lateral eantry at top university at UK\USA OR IN INDIA ? and after complite my diploma what kind of job should i get???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?