6th January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Oxford University?

can i got admission in oxford university plz tell me if its really possible to do so

22nd September 2012, 02:50 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Can I get admission in Oxford University?

Hello,
As you did not mentioned your educational qualification, so this is difficult to answer your query.
For getting admission in any foreign universities you must have to appear for the TOEFL/ILET exams which can be given anytime you wish.
For ILET/TOEFL you have to be good in English as these are English language test.
For more details you can visit
http://www.ets.org
26th November 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2 can I get admission in oxford university for engineering
26th November 2012, 06:28 PM
Rush1234567

Dear friend,

yes ofcourse if you have interest to join oxford university then it is possible .
but before that you have to apply for TOEFL and GRE .
if you get good score in those above exam then you can easily get admission into oxford university.
All The Best.
26th November 2012, 09:02 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hello friend,
As you have not mentioned your educational qualification,it is difficult to suggest.But to get admission to Oxford University,you will have to appear for TOEFEL or IELET exam.these are really very difficult to crack.yo must have excellent communicational skills in english,must have huge stock of words,because these exams are mainly bases on english.
21st December 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hello i m sana fatma from patna and i really want to get in oxford university online courses.i want to get admission in BA english(hons) online, plz get some idea for me that how i can do it.
12th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Im from delhi ihave give my graduation last year xm and now i want a admission in mba in oxford how can i get a admission
12th May 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in oxford in mba courseim zubair from delhi
21st May 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in oxford uni for mba in finance. i recently completed my b.tech with 6.5 spi
27th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How could i apply for BA(hons in pol sc or economics ) in oxford unversity...?????
20th September 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Latha from India..
Can I get admission for MBA (human resource management or internation business) in Oxford or Howard universities?
My qualifications are : I completed MCA with 65 % and had 3 years of working experience in IBM.
What I have to do to get MBA admission in Oxford or Howard?
Could you pls reply me?
Thank you
13th December 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How much CPI required for in b.e to study in Oxford university
12th January 2014, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I am interested in ENGLISH and I want to join your university but I am not so much good in study. Can I take admission in your college? Does Muslim students get admission? Does the new students have to face ragging?
2nd February 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in any UK college after 12th commerce
5th April 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete undergraduate course in English. Can I get admission to pg courses there in English
19th April 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Im about to complete my 12th (science) n can i get admission for graduation in oxford university???? N even i want study astrophysics there ...so hw can i do that ,...plzz hlp ...no one to guide meh
29th April 2014, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

I m appeared in 12th with scince stream. I have aspire to got addmision in oxford for my further study as graduation in B.TECH. Then ehat I have to do for addmision. If me should break entrance exam then provide me some knowledge.
24th June 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

hello my name is aman..i am from india...i am doing bba ll.b(5 years intergrated course) in nef law college guwahati (assam) aftr completing bba ll.b i want to do ll.m from oxford university...plzzzzz help me n plzz say me the procedure for getting admission in oxford . n how much marks i have to obtain to get admission in oxford?? pllzzz tell me.
18th October 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello ..m aboli frm India... M in 12(commerce) nd I vl gv xmz of 12 in Feb 2015 ..I HV 2 take admission for further studies (for graduation) so plz tell me dat how is possible ...n what I hv 2 do to take admission in oxford university in London..... Plz reply...
21st July 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am from India. I complete 12th standard from science stream but got only 55% marks.Can I get admission in Oxford or Howard university for MBBS?
And what is procedure to get admission in these universities?
18th August 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do english litrecture in oxford university direct without 10th 12th and graduation
Can i apply for post graduation in english lit
As my age is 22 right now
Plz rply
1st May 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
I am Abdullah, from Allahabad.... I have completed my class 12(PCM and computer science )....the results aren't out yet...but I am hoping to pass with flying colours. I wish to take admission at the Oxford University....but I know nothing about the procedure or the requirements...please do advice me about the engineering courses offered in compute science stream...and also I haven't cleared TOEFEL exam so plz tell me if there is a substitute to it...... plz advice as soon as possible....thinking you in advance....
6th November 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am now studying my 12th standard.Next year I would like to join in computer science and philosophy in Oxford university.But i did not take MAT test till now. Can I get admission into the university?
6th November 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am now studying in 12th standard.I wish to get into oxford university and study computer science and philosophy. But i did not take any MAT exam till now and the dead line has been completed.Can I get the admission now?If yes,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?