6th January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?

Hi,
I m swati gupta,i have done my graduation in b.com from kanpur university and how i want to take an admission company secretary course so i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission and your fee structure and your syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  2. After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  4. Admission in CS inter after graduation in CA Final Year? What is the last date of admission?
  5. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  6. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  7. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  8. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation?
  10. Last date for admission in M.Com in IGNOU? I have completed my graduation
  11. What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU?
  12. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  13. Can I get admission forms for M.Com this year of IGNOU having completed Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  15. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year? -- [New]
  16. Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Can I do PGDCA after doing B.Com in IGNOU?
  18. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
11th April 2012, 09:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I m swati gupta,i have done my graduation in b.com from kanpur university and how i want to take an admission company secretary course so i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission and your fee structure and your syllabus?

The Company Secretary course is regulated by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI]. After the completion of the bachelors degree program, candidates has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship.

[i] Executive Program
[ii]Professional Program

After the completion of these stages candidate has to undergo 15 months Management Training.

Admission are open throughout the year. The cut off dates for executive program is 28th February for December Exams and 31st August for June Exam next year. The fee for Executive program is Rs. 7,000.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

ICSI Headquarters
ICSI HOUSE 22 Institutional Area,
Lodi Road
New Delhi 110003
Ph: 011-41504444, 24617321-24, 24644431.
28th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?

hey,i m shalini i have done my graduation but in last year 1 compartment is there...should i apply for cs executive programme
2nd November 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hey i m anushree ...
i hv complete my graduatio in b.com
...should i apply for exexutive..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?