6th January 2012, 06:31 PM
meerapal

Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?

sir,i m meera.i m doing b.tech in cse 3rd year.i wanna join indian navy.sir,wht r the eligibility criteria,physical criteria 4 this.kindly snd me information regardng to all these.all snd me detail related to the procedure nd branches in whch grls can apply.my email id is [email protected].
thanking u.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  6. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  7. Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a 11th science student
  9. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  10. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  11. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  12. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  13. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for B.Com female student
  14. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy being a Girl pursuing B.Tech in CSE? What is the procedure for this?
  16. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get into Indian Navy? What is the entry procedure?
  18. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy having secured 48% in 12th?
10th January 2012, 11:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerapal View Post
sir,i m meera.i m doing b.tech in cse 3rd year.i wanna join indian navy.sir,wht r the eligibility criteria,physical criteria 4 this.kindly snd me information regardng to all these.all snd me detail related to the procedure nd branches in whch grls can apply.my email id is [email protected].
thanking u.
Being a girl candidate, you are eligible for short service commission. Being a computer engineer, you may join the following branches of Indian Navy:

General Service-X
General Service-Education

To be eligible, you must score a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech program and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

Apart from these branches, you may also join Indian Navy for the following mode of entry:
  • Pilot- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19-23 years.
  • Logistics- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19.5 years- 25 years.
18th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?

How can i get navy officer post?
29th February 2012, 11:36 PM
michael_scofield

Merchant Navy after mechanical engineering

Company is in process for recruit trainee engineers to work on ship.

Qualification required: Degree/Diploma in mech. or electrical engineering.

Salary: 550 USD as trainee and after certification as marine engineer starting salary 3000 USD.
1st April 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im vani.. i just completed my 2.. i have a great interest to join indian navy.. can you please help me out by telling me the qualification eligibility for joining it would be a great help for me...you can also send me the details through [email protected]
thank you
20th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join indian navy what is the height weight age qualification required
20th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I mannu iwant to join indian navy please give details Height weight age
20th April 2012, 04:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy Eligibility :
passed in 12th stands of a recognized state board or university
and also eligible final year students
no required percentage in the 12th stands
age limit between 16.5 to 19 years
unmarried male person
physical & medically fir
Citizen of India

Selection based on
Written exam
Interview

This exams conducted by UPSC
This exam is called NDA
NDA- National Defense Academy

Dates for NDA II Exam:

Date of Notification : 05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form : 04.06.2012
Date of exam :19.08.2012
More details :http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to joint indian navy so can you give me sir the full information on that
17th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i just completed my 12 standard,can u help me that what i do to join merchant navy..what height,weight,percentage required.....my email id [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a now in fyba and i want to join indian navy .plz say me what is the procedure .email [email protected]
17th July 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am neha sahu.i am doing B.V.Sc and in this year i am in 4th year.i want to join navy after completing my degree.Can you send me detail about the qualification of some jobs which i join.plz send me details in my id [email protected]
17th July 2012, 02:23 PM
nikhu99

Dear friend ,

Details about Indian navy....................

*Indian Navy Eligibility :

1.Passed in 12th stands of a recognized state board or university

2.Also eligible final year students

3.No required percentage in the 12th stands

4.Age limit between 16.5 to 19 years

5.Unmarried male person

6.Physical & medically fir

7.Citizen of India

*Selection based on
1.Written exam

2.Interview

*This exams conducted by UPSC

*This exam is called NDA

*NDA- National Defense Academy

*Dates for NDA II Exam:

1.Date of Notification : 05.05.2012

2.Last date of receipt of form : 04.06.2012

3.Date of exam :19.08.2012

GOOD LUCK...............
17th July 2012, 02:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can join indian navy by applying nda exam and cds exam.
both exam are conducted by upsc twice in a year.

To appear in NDA exam, following is the Eligibility condition's:

Qualification:- You should be 12th passed in Science starem with PCM subjects from recognized university/board. You can also apply while studying in 12th standard.

Marital Status:
- You should be unmarried.

Nationality:- You should be Indian citizen.

CDS EXAM STANDS FOR COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM.

Eligibility criteria:

-->The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

-->Final year candidates are also eligible.

-->Candidates should be a citizen of india.

-->Candidate must be physically fit.

-->Age limits is 19 years to 25 years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

for more-
www.upsc.gov.in
19th July 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am honey sehgal i am studying in 11th statndard with art subject ( eng, business, ip, eco, political science) but i am iterested to join indian navy so pl guide me how i get admission in indian navy what is the height weight age qualification required. or please suggest can i do after 12th

thanks

pl give me reply to my email id : [email protected]
19th July 2012, 05:17 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

->Yes you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
9th September 2012, 08:48 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerapal View Post
thanking u.
HELLO,
As you are a b.tech student you have got the following options to join the INDIAN NAVY.
Women are included in the following branches of the Indian Navy as an officer.
1.ATC
2.observer.
3.law .
4.logistic.
5.education.
6.naval architecture.

You can join the executive branch in the following discipline:-

1. SSC OBSERVER:-
You need a degree in any discipline wit 55% marks with physics and maths in 10+2.
2.SSC EDUCATON:-
B.E/B.Tech in mech, electrical, IT or computer science with with at least 60% marks.
3.SSC logistics:- A first class degree in B.A, B.COM, Bsc(IT) or BE/B Tech in civil, mechanical, electrical, marine, IT or computer science with PG diploma in material management.

For more details please visit http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
26th November 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th medical,am i eligible for navy entrance test exam
31st December 2012, 10:59 PM
denwer1

Being a girl candidate, you are eligible for short service commission. Being a computer engineer, you may join the following branches of Indian Navy:

General Service-X
General Service-Education

To be eligible, you must score a minimum of 60% in your B.Tech program and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.

Apart from these branches, you may also join Indian Navy for the following mode of entry:

Pilot- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19-23 years.
Logistics- 60% in the B.Tech program and within the age limit of 19.5 years- 25 years

10th January 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir am a girl student studying 11(bipc) after my 12 i want to join navy how should i proceed ?for what exams i should prepare ?.what are the jobs available for womens ?plz tell me sir
10th January 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir am a girl student studying 11 (bipc) after my 12 i want to join navy .what is the procedure & how to join is there any entrance exam ? iam totally confused plz slove it sir
20th January 2013, 02:11 PM
nikhinaya

As you are a b.tech student you have got the following options to join the INDIAN NAVY.
Women are included in the following branches of the Indian Navy as an officer.
1.ATC
2.Observer.
3.Law .
4.Logistic.
5.Education.
6.Naval architecture.
NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

**You should be minimum 12 pass out
**age limit-16.5-19 yrs
**you should be an unmarried citizen of india
**Exam pattern:-
**paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
**paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
**part A is english of 200 marks
**part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
**so total 900 marks
Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.
2nd May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of m.com .n i ve 56%in b.com hw can apply 4 airforce?
1st June 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12 cl
ass i want to join indian navy
procedure and branches in which girls can apply in nda
1st October 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

shello this is laxmi negi i completed my bsc from bio stream with it in 12th and also doing niit.date of birth is 1990 is i am eligible for navy as an officer . Please reply me on [email protected]
8th October 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl studying b.tech final year in eee department.are there any technical jobs or other jobs available for me sir
23rd October 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m a b.tech student final year from cse department ..i just want to ask that r girls allowed fr the same
29th October 2013, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am b.tech graduate, and i completed with 54.60% do i eligible and my age is 23
29th October 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am b.tech graduate, and i completed with 54.60% do i eligible and my age is 23
7th November 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate student in food science and nutrition,how can I join in the Indian Navy?
7th November 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate student in food science and nutrition,how can i join in the Indian Navy?
22nd November 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My name is Betty George.I'm a 2 student.I would like to know more about the physical fitness required for girls.I would also like to know the significance of CDS exam and NDA exam.
Would you please tell me when these exams will be held this year?
27th November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, my name is sandeep kumar my qualification is BA only and my subject in BA are history, english, hindi and economics. sir can i eligible to apply for an officer in indian navy after ba graduate only and my age is going now 24.
8th March 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i m narinder singh , i did my 12th vocational without non medical and i did diploma mechanical n den b.tech mechanical ,n now interested to join indian navy ..guide me sir how can i join my age is 24 ,, reply me soon ,,,
email- [email protected]
8th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am narinder singh . i did my 12 th vocational without non medical.. i did diploma mechanical , i did xb.tech mechanical , my age is 24 am i eligible to join indian navy

reply me soon on
email- [email protected]
7th October 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

can a student of class10 give the exam of air force
4th January 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can commerce student join indian navy .plz reply me my email.id:-) poornimachauhansingh@gmail. Com
Please sir you guide me . It's my dream.what are the height limit,age,qualification.
27th January 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is bharti sharma my qualification is BA(hons) political science .sir can i eligible to apply for an officer in indian navy after BA(hons) graduate only and my age is going now 20......sir can i eligible to apply for an officer in indian navy ....??
27th January 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Bharti Sharma my qualification is BA(hons). sir can i eligible to apply for an officer in indian navy after BA(hons) graduate only and my age is going now 20
27th January 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Bharti Sharma my qualification is BA(hons) . sir can i eligible to apply for an officer in indian navy after BA graduate only and my age is going now 20..... reply me soon ....
1st September 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?

I Am Studinig In Commerce Department Can Apply The Air Force Exmination Where Proceres
31st July 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I rabina Khatun I want to join Indian air force and I read in 1st year and I passed hs exam with 85% marks please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?