6th January 2012, 07:07 PM
calcutta.prosenjit

Could I get a professional job after passing MBA program approved by DEC and UGC but not from AICTE?

The MBA program is Approved by DEC and UGC but not from AICTE.Will it be valid for all type professional job

Related Questions:
15th March 2012, 02:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could I get a professional job after passing MBA program approved by DEC and UGC but not from AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta.prosenjit View Post
The MBA program is Approved by DEC and UGC but not from AICTE.Will it be valid for all type professional job

For MBA, recognition of AICTE is mandatory. Having approval of UGC and DEC or any other regulatory body is not enough for MBA degree to be acceptable on national level.
Assuming that you have pursued the course from distance mode, it will be really difficult to get yourself considered for a job on the basis of MBA. Having done MBA through distance mode along with any other professional course will definitely add value to your resume or if you are holding any kind of work experience then also you might be considered by various companies in the lower managerial post.
In case you have nothing what have been mentioned above, getting a job well now completely depend on your expertise, knowledge about the market and your communication skills. Use these personal attributes to the maximum extent so that the interviewer doesn't really feels the need of looking at your certificates, mark sheet etc. You impress your interviewer and they are not concerned about AICTE approval.
15th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get a professional job after passing MBA program approved by DEC and UGC but not from AICTE?

i hv dn btech through regular university now i want to do mtech through cmj university do i get job in colleges and companies
24th June 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is AIMA and AIMA study centers genuine?
29th December 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is the MBA course offered by Jaipur National University acceptable on national level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?