30th November 2010, 02:36 PM
kalasamy

higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)

I am studing in B.Sc(nutrition) final year . So what are higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion?

Vazhaga Vazhamudan

1st December 2010, 01:00 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)

dear friend,
the best option for you would be to take up a msc course in the subject; as a job in this field after the bsc wouldnt be that beneficial
18th February 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)

i have completed my post graduation in Msc food& nutrition-after this i would like to do internship in an hospital under good dietitian.which hospitals offer such courses of internship in mumbai,delhi & hydrabad? n what further carrer oppertunities are present in this field?
12th June 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

i am thinking to do M.Sc in food & nutrition but i do not know about the job opportunities after this so can you please help me out please...
16th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 n thinking to join in bsc food n nutrition can anyone suggest me bset colleges available in hyderabad? and also does amity university provide bsc food n nutrition? is it a good college to join?
12th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in bhsc(clinical nutrition) and after that i want to do mba in clinical nutrition... is it right?
12th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I m studing in bsc home sci. in clinical nutrition subject.. after that i want to do mba in same subject.. is it possible?
5th January 2012, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

what other job opportunities will you get apart from being a nutritionist or dietitian?
26th March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Does a clinical nutritionist and dietetion gets the tag of doctor before their name?
13th June 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing b.sc in food and nutrition from c.u. So what are the job oppertunity after b.sc.
15th January 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

after being graduate in food n health nutrition, what are the job opportunities we have??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?