7th January 2012, 04:06 AM
krishnendum52

What's the eligibility criteria for WB-JEE? Which address should I fill as permanent address? I have permanent home in West Bengal but residing in Delhi for last 20 years

sir i am a bengali , my parents are from west bengal and hv permanet home adress in west bengal by 2 years ago,but my birth place is dellhi and my parents residing in delhi last 20 years nd ocassionaly goes to calcutaa 2 or 4 tymes a year nd hav prmanent adress hre also and i comleted my HS from delhi,my relatives took two forms from the united bank in wb in wch 1 adress is of parmanent adress of west bengal and other is of parmanent adress of new delhi,so i want to ask is i am eligible for wbjee nd if ia am eligible wchi adress shuld i fill my parmanenet adress...??? plz help me out mail in my email adress [email protected]

1st April 2020, 02:21 PM
bnaypatra333

Thumbs up Re: What's the eligibility criteria for WB-JEE? Which address should I fill as permanent address? I have permanent home in West Bengal but residing in Delhi for last 20 years

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

1.NATIONALITY-Indian
2. EDUCATIONAL QULIFICATION-should have past 10+2th standard(or equivalant) qualifying exam with math and physics alomg with any one of chemistry / biology/biotechnology/computer sc/cmputer application as compulsary subject.
3.MARKS-45% marks required for general category in the three subject.for reserved it 40%
4.*domicile-should have resident of west bengal for 10 consecutive years as on december 31 2019.IF THE PARENTS OF CANDIDATE PERMANENT RESIDANT IS WESTBENGAL THEN DOMICILE GIVEN TO THE CANDIDATE.

NOTE: YOU CAN VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE-https://www.wbjeeb.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?