30th November 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course

Please answer following questions:-
  1. Undergraduate courses other than MBBS available in medical field.
  2. List of best institutions in Kerela and south India where these courses are available
  3. Fee structure of these courses
  4. Audiology and Paramedical course detail

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  2. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?
  5. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  6. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  7. What is the Minimum fees for .NET course?
  8. Details on Biotechnology & Medical courses in Gujarat?
  9. Name of courses and top institutions in India for admission in courses other than Engineering & Medical?
  10. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  11. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  12. How can I join audiology courses?
  13. Details of private Medical colleges whose fee structure is about 12 lakh to 18 lakh?
  14. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  15. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  16. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure? -- [New]
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
13th December 2010, 09:11 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course

*List of Popular Colleges:
A.C. Kunhimon Haji Memorial I.C.A. College
Sree Kerala Varma College
Sree Vyasa N.S.S College
M.E.S. Asmabi College
Sree Narayana College

*Actual List:

Vimala College
Sree Krishna College
Christ College
Sree Narayana College
Sree Vyasa N.S.S College
M.E.S. Asmabi College
St. Thomas College
Mar Dionysius College

*List of college in kerela

Medical College/Dental College Thiruvananthapuram
Medical College/Dental College
Kozhiko
Medical College, Kottayam
Medical College, Thrissur
Medical College, Alappuzha
Public Health Lab, Thiruvananthapuram
PIPMS, Thiruvananthapuram,

*for fees structure, go to each college home page,from get the email id and send then, they will send you the fees structure

Best of luck
17th March 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course

govt. colleges for hospital management course after 12th ? and the dates of their entrance exam
14th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

please give me the fees structure for BCA course in kerala.
21st April 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for BHMS course in KERALA?
11th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

fees struture of bds in kerala
19th June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

M.E.S Asmabi college details of courses and location
12th July 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

please inform the fee structure of BPT course
23rd July 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

FEES STRUCTURE OF BASLP
13th August 2011, 09:04 AM
DN358
Banned

*List of Popular Colleges:
Sree Vyasa N.S.S College
M.E.S. Asmabi College
Sree Narayana College

*Actual List:

Vimala College
Sree Krishna College
Christ College
Sree Narayana College
Sree Vyasa N.S.S College
M.E.S. Asmabi College
St. Thomas College
Mar Dionysius College

*List of college in kerela

Medical College/Dental College Thiruvananthapuram
Medical College/Dental College
Kozhiko
Medical College, Kottayam
Medical College, Alappuzha
Public Health Lab, Thiruvananthapuram
PIPMS, Thiruvananthapuram,

*for fees structure, go to each college home page,from get the email id and send then, they will send you the fees structure
thanks.
9th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know about the fee and good colleges for BPT in kerala?
1st July 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I LIKE TO JOIN PARAMEDICAL COURSE IN TVPM,WHAT IS THEIR FEES DETAILS IN PRIVATE COLLEGES AND GOVT COLLEGES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?