7th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech

I live in jharkhand, because i am a girl so i want to do job in bihar-jharkhand only. i want to take admission in b-tech so which branch is good for my future- ECE or CS.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  4. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  5. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  7. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  8. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  10. In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?
  11. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar? -- [New]
  12. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  13. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  14. Best coaching center for Bank PO exam at Jharkhand or at Bihar?
  15. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  16. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  17. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  18. How to secure a job in Jharkhand or Bihar state after passing MCA?
17th July 2013, 07:53 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech

Dear,
First thing you must clearly note that Jobs are Depended on Your Educations.
Beside this Particular jobs get divided on the Basis of Graduation especially depended on Final year Percentage.
And,Greater will be your Qualification better will be Opportunity to Work with Good companies.
Mostly Students at Second Last year or at most Last year get recruited by Placement Companies of their Colleges if they have good percentage.

Regarding the Course type that is B.Tech in ECE or CS,So,ECE is Electronics & Communication Engineering while CS is Computer Science and both are Good in todays World.
And,Also its good if you chose the one by your Interest,So,Just Apply For the Procedure and work hard for it,So,That you get recruited soon and work with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?