7th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Poorti17

How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?

I live in rewa (m.p) and going to be appeared in PET(pre engineering test).
I want to become an architectural engineer. Is there architect branch available for BE? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options in government sector for Architecture?
  2. Can I get a job in central government after completing my diploma in architecture in a private college?
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  4. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?
  7. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  8. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  10. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  11. Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?
  12. What should I do after completion of 10th to become an Architect in future?
  13. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  14. Books to be referred to study for Architectural exam for AIEEE and NATA? What type of questions appear in Maths?
  15. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect? -- [New]
  16. Need guidance on pursuing Architecture?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  18. How to become an Architect? Is it important to go for coaching?
5th March 2012, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?

To become an architectural engineer, you can join either Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or B.Tech in Architectural Engineering. For both the courses, you need to qualify in any of the entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT-JEE, UPTU SEE exam, AIEEE, etc. Also you will need to take the NATA exam. In order to apply for the entrance exam, you must have passed 12th with a minimum of 55% marks. Also you must have pursued Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics in the intermediate. Other than this you can pursue courses like Diploma in Architecture, Diploma in Architectural Assistantship, etc.
5th September 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?

how to take admission for B arch after 12th with pcm& cs ...? There is any scope for cs in B arch ...!!'?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?