7th January 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?

Dear sir/madam,
I'm studying in B.COM 6th Semester. At present 68.52%. And i've the hope that at last i'll have 70%. And thereafter i want to enroll for M.A in ENGLISH. Is it possible, being a COMMERCE student? And, is 70% is sufficient for M.A in ENGLISH? Which college is providing a beautiful forum for the students of M.A in ENGLISH? Please answer me.
You can also mail me at
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Phil course after completion of MA in English with 50% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MA in English after completion of BBA graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  7. Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of B.Com course with 77% of marks?
  8. What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?
  9. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed in English after completion of my B.Com?
  11. Can I be eligible for IIM Ahmedabad after scoring 50% marks in TYB.Com?
  12. Can i do MA in English from GNDU with 58% marks in BA?
  13. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  15. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course with 51% marks in MA English?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
1st May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?

Am i eligible for MA after completion of B.Com.
You can send me the answer on [email protected]
Thanks & Regards!
27th July 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?

am i eligible for m.a english after b.com with 50% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?