7th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Hotel Management course in AP after scoring 75% in 12th?

Sir, i completed my inter with 75% marks. I want to study hotel management in a.p. what's the process for it. Is there any future to this. Please give me a good suggesion. Thank u sir.
Umakanth.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  3. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  5. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  9. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  11. How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  15. Procedure to make entry into Indian Army after completion of 3 year Hotel Management course?
  16. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
22nd November 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study Hotel Management course in AP after scoring 75% in 12th?

what is the procedure to take admission in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?