7th January 2012, 07:15 PM
samsam kumar

How may I download previous year papers of NET exam for Spanish?

i want to download previous NET Spanish papers.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. NET Spanish Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. NET Spanish Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP?How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  4. Where to download ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam?
  5. How can I download previous 10 year Question Papers of AFMC Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to download previous year Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  7. How to download previous year Question Papers of NET Exam for Library Science?
  8. How to prepare for ABB written test for instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. NET exam previous years question papers with answers?
  10. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How may I get previous year questions of Bengali paper2 and paper3 of UGC NET exam?
  14. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Spanish cbse exam eligibility? How many years of Spanish learning required for class X board exam?
  16. Download Mathematical Sciences question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET -- [New]
  17. IFS Chemistry (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
15th June 2012, 12:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I download previous year papers of NET exam for Spanish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam kumar View Post
i want to download previous NET Spanish papers.
please send me the details
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year and if you have already completed your Post graduation then you are eligible for this examination. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

The syllabus is available in the official website, you can download easily from the official website. If you need the previous year papers of Spanish subject, then please download it from the below Attachment.

Download NET Spanish Papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D-40-10.pdf(111.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf J 0009 PAPER I Master.pdf(342.7 KB, 256 views)
File Type: pdf J 4009 PAPER III.pdf(162.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf J-0010 SET-W.pdf(290.3 KB, 240 views)
File Type: pdf J-40-11 Paper - III.pdf(98.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf J-40-11.pdf(92.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf J-4010.pdf(110.7 KB, 76 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?