30th November 2010, 11:21 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Geography (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

A candidate who is doing UPSC entrance examination has to write 9 papers after getting through the prelims. 4 papers out of the 9 are based on the choice of the candidate and geography is one of the subjects that can be selected. Like all other UPSC entrance papers, the duration of geography paper 1 is 3 hours. Question 1 and 5 are to be attempted compulsorily. In addition to it, three others questions are to be done from the remaining questions. All the questions in the paper are descriptive and each carries 60 marks. Question 1 is a map question and the candidate is required to mark 10 locations on world map according to the directions of the question. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details, you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...aper-i-papers/
7th January 2011, 01:14 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: UPSC Mains Geography (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IAS main exam geography paper 1 0f 2009,it is in the original form
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GEOGRAPHY_I.pdf(942.7 KB, 505 views)
11th February 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Geography (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

first u permis to go through then register myself soni
18th February 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there are -ve marking in Csat2010?
19th March 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I want the previous years solved papers of geography upsc main exam
19th February 2012, 05:20 PM
26moksha

I need old solved question paper for Mechanical Engineering,syllabus for the same.
5th March 2012, 01:31 AM
Shari R

sir I want Syllbus for upsc pre & main exam
Guidences for this exam
24th May 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i need march 2011 question paper of geography
1st July 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm student of 11th commerce & my aim is ias but i have no guidence. Please guide & send the syllabus of upsc exam (pre, main, & interview).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?