8th January 2012, 11:47 AM
suryahoney

Which exams do we have to write for CAT or MAT exam?

am doin my B.Tech 3rd year....n i want to know that what exams we have to write...to get into the college...sould we write cat..or mat..or...direct entrance test which is conducted directly by the college?give me the correct and complete details abot getting seat for mba in apollo institute of hospital administraton

11th February 2012, 05:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams do we have to write for CAT or MAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryahoney View Post
am doin my B.Tech 3rd year....n i want to know that what exams we have to write...to get into the college...sould we write cat..or mat..or...direct entrance test which is conducted directly by the college?give me the correct and complete details abot getting seat for mba in apollo institute of hospital administraton
~~ CAT stands for Common Admission Test
~~ MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test

CAT entrance examination is Conducted by IIM's Every year and the Notification of the examination will be Published in the month of August Every year and the examination will be conducted in the month of November and December.

To apply for CAT examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CAT.

If you have scored well in CAT Examination then you will get admission in Top Business Schools.

~~ You can also apply for MAT Examination and this examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year and to apply for MAT Examination you have to complete your Graduation, there is no minimum percentage is Required to apply for MAT. The score card of MAT Examination will be accepted almost all the University.

So, You can apply for Both these examinations, If you have scored well in any one of the examination, then you are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final Selection.

So, please visit the Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration Website and check their Admission Eligibility.
2nd August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams do we have to write for CAT or MAT exam?

I want to know about colleges participating in MAT and CAT ? Are they same in terms of grade and placement ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?