8th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

I have passed 2nd puc with pcmb with above 80 % what are the options i have

21st January 2012, 08:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Having qualified higher secondary examination with 80% and that too, with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology, you have got various options open for your higher studies.

On the basis of the Physics, Chemistry and Maths, you may get into engineering program in any discipline, as per your interest like:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and communication Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Aeronautical Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Automobile Engineering etc.
On contrary, you may get into medical stream and could pursue MBBS, followed by MD or MS.

Apart from these traditional courses in science stream, you may also opt for the following courses:
  • Bachelor of Pharmacy
  • BSc/B.Tech in Biotechnology
  • Integrated MSc/M.Tech in Biotechnology
  • Genetic Engineering
  • Bachelor of Computer Application followed by Master of Computer Applications.

So, as you can see, you have many options, now it completely depends upon your interest in a particular field to continue your higher studies and all the course mentioned above are really worth pursuing, provided they are pursued from any of the reputed universities/colleges offering the course.
21st January 2012, 11:45 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

Quote:
You are a science student. There are so many opportunities for science students. Means you can go through your interest for further studies. You can move towards Arts, Commerce also.

Take entrance exam for professional courses Medical and Engineering.i.e., Common entrance test conducting according to your state board. For additional entrance exam take your college lecturers or your parents advice.

Graduation in science science means.....(3 years)
Bsc in mechanics
Bsc in electronics
Bsc in computer science
Bsc in psychology
Bsc in agricultural and science
Bsc CBZ
..there are so many combinations and scope is there

Graduation in Commerce(3 years)
BBA
BCA
Bcom
BBA LLB(5 years)

Graduation in Arts(3 years)
BA

Choice is left on you and depends on which one is your interest and what is your aim.
11th April 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

What are the job opportunities in future if we join Bsc in agriculture and science? Or biotech.?
7th May 2012, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

what should do after doing my 2nd puc to get a bsc computer science combination nd wat are the procedures for it ???
18th May 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

please list what courses after puc
21st May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

if we take naturqpatic with pcmb
24th May 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

which course can i opt mine pcm percentage is 38% ,total 49.89% so puc finished so which courses r thier to go
24th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what options do i have after passing 2nd puc with pcmb above 70%
24th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what options do i have after passing 2nd puc with pcmb above 70%
26th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi my brother has passed 12 with less than 60 % . what can he do after this.. ? can some one guide me.?
13th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for getting best result in pcmb????answer. fast....
21st July 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

which is better Msc or MBA after puc in pcmb,which has more job opportunity and financial savings
27th September 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what option after passing 2puc with PCMB with above 50%?
10th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hey
my sis my presently studying in pu so wht cn she do next as is interested in bio can sum one suggest me wht can she do in next
18th January 2013, 09:36 AM
Anuradha M.S

Hi,

If you are interested in the field of Engineering then you can opt for that or if you are interested in Medical then you can opt for it.You can also choose pure science as your stream i.e,you can take B.Sc and then enter into Research field.
As you are PCMB student you have a wide range of options.You can also go with lab technician course which has a greater scope in these days.

All the Best
26th March 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

can i do bbm my 2nd puc result is 51% in PCMB
28th March 2013, 09:16 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

Hi,
You can do BBM with the % that you got no problem...............you will definitely manage study well concentate on your Studies....
All the Best
1st April 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

which is easier in engeneering?
8th April 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what can I choose after second puc if I choose doctor what can I become? If I choose enginnerring what I can do?
10th April 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have interest to do b.sc in animation will that have scope will it satisfies my deeds
27th April 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

what options do i have after 2nd puc(PCMB) i am intrested in biology
29th April 2013, 04:22 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

Quote:
what options do i have after 2nd puc(PCMB) i am intrested in biology
Hi,
If you are interested in biology then after your PU you can do MBBS else you can do M.Sc with biology .......
All the best
8th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What are courses available after second puc pcmb with 75 % in veterany course
9th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

after scoring pcm-98.33% &pcb-95.66% what to do is confusion either mbbs or engr?
10th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

what option do i have after passing 2nd puc with pcmb with 60%
16th May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 2nd pu by scoring 80% in. Pcmb nd know I am interested inpure science so sir for me which combination is good to opt
18th May 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

can i study m.tech after puc with 41%
22nd May 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: What options do I have after passing 2nd PUC with PCMB with above 80%?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1620791]I have passed 2nd puc with pcmb with above 65 % what are the options i have[/QUOTE in Bangalore Please mention the colleges & institutions in Bangalore. I wanted to know fee structure also
4th June 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Show the courses with uses.
6th June 2013, 11:05 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

After completing PU in PCMB stream you have many options to do with:
>B.Sc in Nursing
>B.Sc in CBZ
>Engineering
>MBBS
>BDS
>BHMS
>BBM
>BBA
>BCA
All the Best
14th October 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

details bout iscet exam
6th November 2013, 02:51 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3530643]
Quote:
I have passed 2nd puc with pcmb with above 65 % what are the options i have[/QUOTE in Bangalore Please mention the colleges & institutions in Bangalore. I wanted to know fee structure also
24th January 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am passed my 2nd puc pcmb cource in 2012-2014 accademic year with 50% marks what options i do next
10th March 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what options do i have after passing 2nd puc with good results?
which branch has more scope?
27th March 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

which course can i take after my second pu whic stream is having more highlight options
14th April 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a average PCMB student 60% in 2nd PUC but my marks in biology is 75% which is the best course to join
19th May 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Smile I have completed pcmb with more than 80% can i take biotechnology does biotechnoloy have

i have completed PCMB with more than 80% can i opt biotechnology and does biotechnology has sope
20th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed pcmb with more than 82% can i get medical or biology related course
29th May 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What's best couse for a PUC.(science) student rather than medical or engineering.
6th July 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

after 2puc in pcmb if i want to take cosmatalagist what course should i take first.want to know more about it?
28th January 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my PUC pcmb with 80% & got admitted to BAMS but couldnt attend the classes now what can I do further plz suggest me
21st April 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course to opt after second pu in pcmb stream other than medical
6th May 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a aeronautical engineer what i must do
8th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to go for research field in genetic engineering ... what course should i take ...and which college can i prefer
12th May 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED PUC SCIENCE 2YEAR CAN I HAVE CHANCE TO DO MBA COURCE
13th May 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I passed my 10th CBSE exam by scorimg 90%and above . Iam intrested in taking PCMB my aim is Soft ware engineer after passing 2nd PU in PCMB what course should i take to be a soft ware engineer .......pls tell me fast ....i worried what to take
9th June 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am average pcmb student 68% in puc second year . but my pcm75% which is best course join
17th June 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Iam average student with 65.55percent in 2 puc but my CBZ percent is 70.20 what can I do next what is better sir . Is it good to do next for jobs.???
2nd October 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my 2nd PUC PCMB this year, dont know what to take next - What courses are best for Girls
Please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?