8th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Nitin Maskara

How to register for CPT in June?

Sir, How to register my name in cpt for june ? pleaes tell me how should i do it

12th January 2012, 09:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for CPT in June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin Maskara View Post
Sir, How to register my name in cpt for june ? pleaes tell me how should i do it
If you want to register for the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to obtain prospectus along with registration form from your nearest Regional Council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
If you are willing to appear for the test to be conducted in the month of June 2012, you must register on or before 01-04-2012.
If you register after 01-04-2012, you will have to appear for the common Proficiency Test to be conducted in the month of December 2012.

Apart from applying through any of the regional council of ICAI, you may also download the application form the official website of the institute.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
12th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am Indian national residing in Saudi Arabia and would like to regiter for CPT in June. I am trying to register online but fee
is apearing $ 350 to pay thru visa card but fee written in prospectus is $ 580 for indian national residing abroad. Would be pls
clarify and guide me properly
24th April 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I had apply for CPT June attempt but my registration number is lost you are requested to please provide me CPT registration number

My. is Ankit
DOB 09.12.1996
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?