8th January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

If I am a Domicile of UP can I give the exam of other state?

can i give the exam of other state if i m domicile of uttar pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  2. Which state will give domicile to me if I keep moving from one state to another? -- [New]
  3. Can I give exam of other state if my domicile is of UP?
  4. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  5. Is there NEET admiision under state quota?
  6. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  7. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  9. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?
  11. How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?
  12. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  13. For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?
  14. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  15. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MP-PMT if belong to UP but studying 12th CBSE in MP?
  17. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  18. What is the eligibility domicile for PG/MS/MD in AP?
29th February 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I am a Domicile of UP can I give the exam of other state?

If resident of delhi gives uptu exam.what is the advantage.admission to private colleges in noida is on aieee rank.pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?