8th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know about one year graduation (B.Sc. Physics/Chemsitry/Biology). I did +12 with science subject in 2002. Could i complete my graduation Bsc in one year through distance course.

Please Explan The Unversity Name

Thanks

Satya narayan
Email [email protected]

26th September 2012, 01:43 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?

Hi dear

I am sorry to say but there is no graduation course of One year duration.

You have to spend at least 3 years in doing graduation like B.Sc , Hotel Managment etc.

So, you have to spend more than one year at every cost
even if you try for distance education.

All the best !!!

Regards
Sammy
29th November 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my 2?

sir is it possible to do bcom or ba in 1 year??? i was doing bcom and cleared bcom 2nd year and final year but failed to clear bcom 1st year just for 1 subject for which i have to give all 5 papers which i am unable to give as it is a backpaper system..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?