8th January 2012, 07:55 PM
rohit001

Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?

why the aeronautical engineers not have so much job opportunity as the mechanical engineers. indeed they can read and study the approx same subject, why they are not come in categories in mechanical, even the drdo n isro can give job for aeronautical enginners

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which engineering branch is the best to choose for the better career?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers?
  4. Job opportunities for B.Tech Aeronautical Students? How much salary is offered to Aeronautical engineers?
  5. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  6. What are the opportunities for mechanical engineers in India Air force?
  7. Different job opportunities for civil engineers?
  8. What are the job opportunities for mechanical automation engineers?
  9. Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?
  10. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  12. Job opportunities for mechanical production engineers in CBI? What is the selection procedure?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job opportunities for computer engineers in government sector
  15. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  17. What are the job opportunities in PSU's for graduate engineers in IT?
  18. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
15th January 2012, 03:26 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit001 View Post
why the aeronautical engineers not have so much job opportunity as the mechanical engineers. indeed they can read and study the approx same subject, why they are not come in categories in mechanical, even the drdo n isro can give job for aeronautical enginners
HI,
This is totally wrong that aeronautical engineering have good scope then mechanical engineering.

Both the course are among the top course of engineering. Both the course have the good scope.
In D.R.D.O both mechanical engineering student or aeronautical engineering student get job.

Remember you not get the job on the bases of branch you chose. You will get job on the bases of marks and your knowledge.
So work hard in what ever field you are.

ALL THE BEST!
26th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?

I have a quire. I am Sai doing my b-tech 3rd year in Aeronautical stream. I have enough knowledge and marks to get into DRDO but a couple of years ago I met a small accident for which I got operated for left leg its got 2 small screws at the knee joint. Can anyone say is that a physical deformity??? Do i am eligible to get into drdo as a engineer??????
18th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

please intimate name of department for job of agriculture engineer
24th May 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Which all organisations are currently recruiting aerospace engineers?I recently passed out of a good college with 60%.Is it enough to get into a reputed firm?I had earlier opted not to sit for campus recruitment as i was interested in higher studies.Please reply at the earliest.Thank you.
16th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

is a gud college necessary for aeronautics?? if u kno...which colleges are gud in karnataka?? wer can we get job n hw??der's any campus selection??
17th June 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

iam going to take aeronautical engineering whether i like will get a job after four years that is at 2017
9th April 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a quire. I am Sai doing my b-tech 3rd year in Aeronautical stream. I have enough knowledge and marks to get into DRDO but a couple of years ago I met a small accident for which I got operated for left leg its got 2 small screws at the knee joint. Can anyone say is that a physical deformity??? Do i am eligible to get into drdo as a engineer??????
yes brother ....knowledge matters not your physical features....so dont worry ......all the best you have great future!!
17th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to join aeronautical engineering is there any scope for aeronautical engineering in India?
12th May 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

No scope for aeronautical engineers in india ,CS ,IT and electonics are bttr opyions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?