9th January 2012, 09:38 AM
siddique khatri

Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?

dear sir
kya me 10th ke bad chemical engineer me diploma karke airnautical eng. Me deegri kar sakta hun kya

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  3. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  15. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  17. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2012, 03:38 PM
kmaj

Default Re: Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?

ya it is possible....after completing 10th diploma is the best selection...if you scored good marks in th then you can easily get good college for diploma in chemistry & aeronautical....in that colleges placement facilities will be their.....
2nd June 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?

Mere chhote bhai ka abhi result aaya hai. Usne 89 per. se 10th pass kiya hai. toh kya woh ab petrochemicle me addmision le sakta hai?
25th June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Name of polytechnic colleges where aeronautical diploma available
26th September 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 10 std but I will finished 1 year diploma in computer and now doing b.c.a now i need to study a aeronautical diploma courses.shell i do i am eligible are not pleace message me. My mail id :- [email protected]
26th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in aeronauctical,but i finished 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?