9th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to study 3 years law course after passing 38% in graduation? I am a MBA student

I am an MBA student i scored 38% in my graduation but now i want to study 3 yrs law course.what to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  2. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  3. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais?
  4. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  5. How to study Law after passing 12th with 52.8%?
  6. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  7. Which is better to study in Australia Law or MBA?
  8. Which is better to study in Australia Law or MBA?
  9. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  11. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  12. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  13. List of universities providing correspondence course in law after passing 2nd year? Will I be eligible for legal career as in defence or in civil? I'm a student of NDA(Khadagwasla)
  14. Can I study Law after completing B.E. being a 23 years old female candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  16. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  17. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Is it possible to study Law after a gap of 8 years after Graduation? -- [New]
11th February 2012, 01:51 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study 3 years law course after passing 38% in graduation? I am a MBA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an MBA student i scored 38% in my graduation but now i want to study 3 yrs law course.what to do?
LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . It's an professional course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

If your interested to apply for this course you should finished graduation in any stream like B.com or B.sc or BBA etc.. from recognized university . You should be score minimum 55% percentage of marks in graduation then relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 % percentage of marks . You should also crack CLAT examination to get admission for LLB course .

CLAT :- Common Law Admission Test . This examination is conducted by eleven National Law Universities in our country .

For this examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in 12th board examination . Your age should be not more then 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

Majors Subjects for LLB course :-

-Contacts
-Legal Methods
-Political science
-Litigation Advocacy

The admission for LLB course is based on the LLB entrance examination and bachelor degree scores . If your score good percentage of marks in LLB entrance examination then you may get admission in reputed colleges for LLB course .

Best LLB Colleges in India :-

Nalsar University of Law

The Government Law College

National Law Institute University

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya
9th July 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study 3 years law course after passing 38% in graduation? I am a MBA student

I passed B.Com. (2 years) with 37% marks from Calcutta University on 1999. Can I study in LLB (3 years) Course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?