1st December 2010, 11:26 PM
noelene

Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?

i want to know if i can do my NATA exam in Bangalore as i am at present doing my 12th in kerala CBSE school.is it necessary for me to do my COMEDK exam for architecture,kindly let me know when the NATA exam will b commencing n the coaching centers in Bangalore.what is the last date for for submitting the application.

2nd December 2010, 11:42 AM
raja jeganathan

Red face Re: Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?

NATA 2011 Date
NATA can be given till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.
Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The candidate may take NATA any number of times subject to availability of appointment at the Test
Centers. However, full fees will have to be paid for every new attempt.
To register, contact the appropriate Test Center like

NATA & AIEEE B.Arch. 2009 Architecture Classes + NATA 2009 + B.Arch. test GLOBAL Academy in BANGALORE
MALLESHWARAM couching center
2nd December 2010, 05:48 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?

Hi,

You can apply for NATA. It also helds in Bangalore. NATA can be given till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers. For further details you can goto the below link
http://www.nata.in/cms/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=dYSPIykvbJU%3d&tabid=38& mid=369
7th December 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?

what should we prefer for arcitecture--- AIEEE OR NATA
19th December 2010, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

can a student studying in ISC write NATA Entrance Examination?
20th December 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the nata exam, at what date it take place?
28th December 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

is aieee and nata same..... Am going to write both test..... It is necessary or not
31st December 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

plzz reply to above questions... i want to know same things?
5th March 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

when will the nata application form be available online?
plzz reply....
5th March 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i m student of 10 2 and 12 3 with commerce subject
What am qualified to give the eligible NATA test 2011
10th March 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the nata coaching institutes in bangalore
1st April 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

now, i am studying n 12th.i am intrested in architect after my 12th.so plz tell when i have to apply for NATA.
And i wanna knw about nata coaching.
22nd April 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

which are the best NATA coaching centres online in tamilnadu?
25th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i'd like to do architecture.., but is NATA worth waitin for?? coz engg n other degree colls would hv already started their classes
17th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

nothing to say
18th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can you give the NATA test centers in banaglore?And also about the dates of it conducting?
27th May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

can i have the last date to submit my nata score card?
13th March 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i applied for cet and also aiee exam but my friend suggested me to write nata for architecture which i will take up in engineering..is it compulsory to write both aieee and nata exam for b.arch..and when is the nata exam gonna start i mean dates....
please if some one knows any information about it plz reply..
plzzzzzzzzz..
23rd May 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How does a NATA work? that is should the students who appear for the 10 2(2nd PUC) in the year 2013, should take NATA after completing the 10 2(2nd PUC) exam or 10 1(1st PUC) exam?
How about the registration process and the form that we apply for the NATA?
Please do reply for the questions.
Expecting an answer....
Thank you.
17th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hello every one, we are from aims institutions, we give nata online coaching, we offer best coaching for nata,if any one wanna know about nata coaching..mail us at [email protected]
17th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone, we are from aims institutions ,we offer online nata coaching, we offer best coaching for nata, so if any one are interested in knowing more about our coaching mail us at [email protected]
27th December 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i'm a student of bio.can i give exam of nata?
25th March 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Would like to take up both CET & Nata crash course at Bangalore . Is there any centre available with this common platform
5th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i was supposed to register my nata date so that before 19th of may i.e cet councelling i finish my exam but due to circumstances i couldnt do that ,now can i write my exam after 20th may...pls i really want the answer very fast..pls asap.
12th November 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Nata coaching center in Bangalore ? Which college is best for B.Arch in Bangalore as well as India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?