9th January 2012, 10:45 PM
vishalbhuva

How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?

i will completed my Msc in industrial biotechnology in this may in gujarat(india) now i want to do Dissertation in germany (at the time period june to october2012) so how can i dairectly apply in universities of germany and i also want to do Phd after my Dissertation will completed so please help me to find out which university i choosed for my Dissertation in this intake

Related Questions:
  1. Does MA french exam pattern contains viva also along with the written test?
  2. List of the pharmaceutical companies offering dissertation project work in Pharmaceutics
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  5. How to do dissertation work after passing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  7. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  8. How should I join MSc Mathematics?
  9. Suitable 3 months Dissertation course for me being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I prepare for Synopsis, Dissertation work on the following topic?
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  12. How can I become a Psychologist? I am a 12th science student
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. Procedure to do Dissertation in M.Sc. (Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  15. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  16. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  17. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  18. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
27th July 2020, 01:23 AM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?

You can choose following Universities in Germany which are best for biotechnology related courses.

1. University of Bonn
2.RWTH Aachen
3. University of Freiburg
technical university of Berlin.

Along with applying to the courses on their website you also need to clear exams like IELTS/ GRE or TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?