10th January 2012, 09:25 AM
jasnajsn

Which all Entrance Exams do I need to attend to join Architectural Engineering?

which all entrance exams do i need to attend to join architectural engineering..???

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  2. Which exam should I write to become an engineer? I am studying 1st PUC science
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do government jobs after doing ECCE?
  5. Details regarding joining B.Tech course?
  6. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  8. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  9. Procedure to apply for CS coaching after 12th?
  10. How much percentage is required in PCM to get admission?
  11. Can I do MBA after B.A programme without giving any exam?
  12. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  13. Can I join in architectural engineering after completing degree in BSc -- [New]
  14. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. How to be a Mechanical Engineer after passing SSLC exam with 72.96%
  16. Which exam to give to pursue a government job after B.Tech IT?
  17. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  18. What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?
10th January 2012, 12:47 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all Entrance Exams do I need to attend to join Architectural Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasnajsn View Post
which all entrance exams do i need to attend to join architectural engineering..???
There are a few exams to get exams in ARCHITECHURAL ENGINEERING IN INDIA

EXAMS
  • AIEEE
  • B.ARCH.
COLLEGES
  • NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN,AHMEDABAD
  • NID,DELHI
  • SATPRIYA INSTITUTE
  • NIT-DELHI
  • NIT-KU
10th January 2012, 12:56 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Which all Entrance Exams do I need to attend to join Architectural Engineering?

Hi Friend,

you can write AIEEE to join in B.Arch Course.
with AIEEE one can join B.Tech and B.Arch also.
this exam is conducted by CBSE.
eligibility:
candidate should have completed 12th class with PCM subjects or equvalent from any recognised board.
candidate who is in final year also can appear for this exam.

candidate should have minimum of 60% aggrigate.
10th January 2012, 04:30 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
you can appear for AIEEE(ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM) and get admission in the NIT'S(national institute of technology) .You can appear for the exam in the second year of Intermediate/+2 .

Students who have done a 3 year/4 year polytechnic course certified by AICTE or state board of technical education are also eligible for the test.

It is a paper based test conducted all over India on the same day.
It involves negative marking.
It contains questions in Maths,Physics and Chemistry.

Age relaxation of 5 years is given for SC/ST/PH students.

School of Architecture and planning (SPA) is the top most Architecture college in India
10th January 2012, 07:57 PM
sundaresh kalal

Quote:
U can attend AIEEE and state engg CET
10th January 2012, 11:02 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

For Architectural Engineering You can appear in the following exams as under-

NATA 2011 Test,
AIEEE 2012
B.Arch. Aptitude Test
NID 2012 Exam,
NIFT 2012 Exam
GATE Exam.

You can get online coaching and training resources for the above tests and entrance exams.For this you can get the Study Material, Tutorial Packages, Question Banks, Sample Papers, "Online Mocktests" and online classes for students preparing for the Architecture Aptitude Exams.For this you can contact at-

ICR Education Services, Fortune Estate,
Phase-01, Shop No. 6,First Floor,
Kolar Road, Bhopal (M.P.)
India Pin-462042
Ph+91)-0755-2492989, 07554284808
8th February 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should be taken to get into architecture engineering ......?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?