10th January 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra

i am a central government employee for the last 30 years. my daughter is born in maharashtra and studied upto tenth standard in maharashtra. she studied eleventh and twelfth in kerala is she eligible to write maharashtra cet for mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  3. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  4. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  5. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  6. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  7. How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra
  8. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  9. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  10. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  11. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  12. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  13. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  15. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I give CET if done 10th from Maharashtra and 12th from Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
21st July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra

My daughter was born in Maharashtra state and completed his studies upto SSC in Maharastra board. My wife is also staying in Maharashtra since last 40 years. I am a central Govt defense employee presently serving in Bangalore(Karnataka State) and my daughter completed her Plus I and Plaus II in Bangalore. Is she eligible for admission to MBBS course in Maharashtra state with or without domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?