10th January 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?

Which are the Universities in India that provide Phd in Tourism Studies/Management/Administration??

I have completed MTM and have been teaching for the past five+ years. Now i am willing to pursue my Phd in the same field. Could you please help out in letting me know the universities in India where i can enroll full-time/part-time for the same.

Thanks
Suresh

16th October 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?

please tell me procedure and colleges offering PH.D in management in India
13th November 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?

Which are the universities in stouth indis offering distance m phil or phd
27th November 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to pursue ph.D in HRM and what are the colleges that offer it specially in raipur
13th March 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my master in hospital administration from netaji subash open university and i wanted to go for PHD in the same feild .Could you please send me the details of universities which are offering the same course in part/full time in india

srinivas puli
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?