10th January 2012, 04:54 PM
imransan

What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?

i am fresher and i am searching it job..please mention to me the What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  2. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  3. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  4. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  5. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  6. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  8. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed Information regarding syllabus and Questions pattern of AIPMT?
  10. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  11. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  12. How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?
  13. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking?
  14. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  15. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  16. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  17. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  18. Whether Hardware and Networking are part of ITI courses or not? -- [New]
23rd April 2012, 07:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?

One can find job opportunities in computer manufacturing and servicing firms. You can also find jobs in networking sectors or in technical departments under government. Matching job profiles also exist in Railways, Defense, as well. Diploma course will help you to get in to junior level job positions only. You can move to higher grades only through years of work experience. Pursuing higher education programs in B.Tech/B.E will be much useful in obtaining a rewarding job.
1st August 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I'm studing computer science engineer and im wanting to learn hardware and netwoking will it be usefull in my software field
10th September 2012, 09:26 PM

Post Re: What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?

i am fresher and i am searching it job..please mention to me the What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?

nilesh
yours.
24th September 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 yrs expirience on desktop support now where can find new job
11th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i did diploma in computer science and hardware networking course can i get any job pls tell me
27th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what types of jobs can get the girls after completing diploma in computer hardware
28th June 2013, 07:33 AM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imransan View Post
Computer hardware and Networking candidates is always required in any organization to control the computer department or to manage the company security.

So you can apply in any small scale company or colleges to manage there lab. But if you want to do jobs in MNC's like IBM etc. then you try to get more knowledge about this field because that company require more knowledge when any candidates apply for the job off campus.

Even with this course if you are graduate then you can easily jobs in govt. field because they hire the candidates which have this type of filed knowledge like Banks, Navy(http://nausena-bharti.nic.in, Air Force etc.
5th September 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?

[QUOTE=imransan;1629577]i am fresher and i am searching it job..please mention to me the What are the jobs available in
17th October 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i studied b.com computers know i want to learn hardware & networking it is ok for me not can you suggest me
26th June 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I m engg 3rd yr student i have interest in networking so which kind of job avaible for me
22nd June 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA and PG diploma in computer h/d and networking. I want to do government job. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?