10th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do MPT in Jamia Millia? I want to prepare for the entrance exam

Hi sir,i have completed my bpt from rajiv gandhi university and want to do my mpt from jamia millia.how i have to prepare for the entrance exam.kindly can you send me some previous question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  5. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  6. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  7. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  10. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech entrance exam
  11. In which college could I get after passing MPT entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  15. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  16. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  17. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  18. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
24th January 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MPT in Jamia Millia? I want to prepare for the entrance exam

date of entrance exam (mpt)
26th March 2013, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MPT in Jamia Millia? I want to prepare for the entrance exam

sir, can i get model test papers for Mpt entrance preparation(JMI)
8th April 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to do M.P.T from JMI , can i have a set of model test papers, Regards- zaheed.
2nd August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MPT from JMI.What is the procedure to get admission in JMI...
9th May 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Plzz send me the previous mpt enterance examination paper of jamia hamdard university,Delhi
at E mail id- [email protected]
2nd July 2017, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to do Mpt from jamia university so can I get the mpt entrance exam papers of previous years??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?