10th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?

which subjects should we take in intermediate to join biotechnology in engineering? how is the future in this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  2. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
  3. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  4. Is Diploma equivalent to 12th or not? -- [New]
  5. What is the best biotechnology course?
  6. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about B.E course? Is there any entrance exam to join B.E Biotechnology?
  8. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
  9. Which faculty should I choose for a better career after passing SSC with 90 to 95%?
  10. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  11. How to join company secretary intermediate course being practicing Lawyer?
  12. Subjects required in intermediate for admission in B.Com?
  13. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  14. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  15. How to join engineering after passing in intermediate but failing in EAMCET?
  16. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  17. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  18. Can I get science stream after scoring 65% in class 10th
14th January 2012, 08:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which subjects should we take in intermediate to join biotechnology in engineering? how is the future in this subject?
The subjects to be studied, in order to pursue higher studies in the field of Bio-Technology are:

Physics
Chemistry
Biology

If you are planning to pursue your higher studies in Bio-Technology after qualifying Higher Secondary examination, you should go for Integrated Masters degree program, instead of going for bachelors degree program.
The career prospect of Bio-Technology is very good but candidates with just a bachelors degree may find it hard to survive in the market and as a result of which, they will have to go for a masters program in the same.
Therefore, it is advisable to pursue Integrated Masters program in this field which is offered as Integrated M.Sc and M.Tech program for +2 qualified students in the following institutes:
University of Pune
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Amity Institute of Bio-Technology
Annamalai University
5th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?

Cam a mpc student having subjects maths physics and chemistry do biotechnology
10th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

where are biotechnology engineering colleges for bipc
4th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

is math is important subject in biotechnology?
11th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what subjects should we take for biotechnolgy and what is the career after
1st November 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what course to do for taking chemical engeering in inter
31st January 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?

must we take MPC or BIPC in intermediate to join in boitechnology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?