10th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?

Hello! i m Humaira doing M.A in clinical psychology,this is my last sem.I want to know the date of entrance exam for MPhil in clinical psychology and send me previous question papers.Please provide me detailed information.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  2. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  3. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  4. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  6. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  7. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  8. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. Last date of mphil in clinical psychology?
  10. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  12. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  13. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  14. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  15. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  17. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  18. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
2nd October 2012, 12:44 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?

Important Dates:

Last date for
submission of
application
form:
Thursday, October
04, 2012.

Date of
entrance test:
Wednesday,
October 10,

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam 2012 which will be held in the month of October 2012

The M.phil in Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam 2012 will be held on wednesday october 10, 2012.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate should have obtain 55% marks in aggregate in M.A/M.sc. in Psychology from any recognized university.

SC/ST Category 50% marks aggregate is required.

Paper Pattern for M.phil clinical Psychology:

The written admission test will have 60 multiple choice questions for 45 min.

And One essay type Question for 45 min.

INSTITUTES OF M.PHIL CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY:

HIHT University, PMEE

Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Science

Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana

Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science

Banaras Hindu University

All India Institute for Medical Science

all the best.
25th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?

sir i request m.phil question paper
23rd December 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i would like to read mphil in clinical psychology previous years question paper.
22nd January 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

a person studies msc conselling phycology can take mphil in clinical pshycology
16th September 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam for m phil in clinical pychology, and pattern of ouestions and syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?