11th January 2012, 08:00 AM
Md.Musharaf uddin quraish

Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?

hi.......
dear friend, i am in a very big confusion....!!!!
me an ECE student in final year of B.E. I want to know what is good for me, either i should go for master or think of job...???
i have an aggregate of around 80% with no history of backlogs.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO...???

11th January 2012, 11:46 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?

You are very good student.you can get better success in your career.

You should choose Master degree course before job.you can do job after Master degree also.

Master degree course is best.you can get better job after master degree.after master degree job apportunity vill increase and you can get better job.

GATE is best exam for M.Tech.you should apply for GATE exam.by GATE you can get chance of M.Tech from IIT college.

After M.Tech from IIT college your career will bright.you are good student you can clear GATE exam.GATE is not though for you.

After M.Tech from IIT college jobs will wait for you, you newer wait for job.
you should do M.Tech before job.

After M.Tech you can get best job easily.in finding job you never face problem.M.Tech student can easily get job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?