11th January 2012, 04:10 PM
saby_uc

Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE

what programming courses should i do now to get a good job in future in ece deprtment...i am a B-tech student of ece...

10th May 2012, 06:42 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE

In all honesty, you have to have a deep passion for science and mathematics to 'excel' in your desired field.

Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics really has to inspire you to learn things on your own before you can seriously consider it as a career choice.

It's not going to be fun unless you really enjoy those subjects.

If you study physics and mathematics, you will become employed. It just might not be a position allowing you to study space. That research might have to be conducted in your free time.

This is generalized though.
10th May 2012, 06:47 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE

ECIL Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Online: 07 May–21 May, 2012.
May 4, 2012 Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical

BE/ BTECH (ECE/EEE/E&I/CSE/CIVIL/MECHANICAL) required in Electronics Corporation of India Ltd., Hyderabad.

Graduate Engineer Trainee

Education: BE/ BTECH (ECE/EEE/E&I/CSE/CIVIL/MECHANICAL) from a recognized University with 65% marks.

Total Posts:

Age Limit as on 30.04.2012: 25 years

Selection mode: Written Test + Interview

Stipend: Rs. 25790/- pm

To Apply: Interested candidates must apply online from 07 May, 2012 through the link provided at the bottom-

For More Info.

Signup and Upload resume for more job Opportunities

Similar Posts
» TVNL Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited | Executive Engineers Vacancy | Last Date: 15 Feb, 2012 | Apply Online.
» VIZAG Visakhapatnam Steel Plant | Govt. Jobs | Management Trainees | Last Date: April 23, 2012 | Apply Online.
» BEL Bharat Electronics Limited | Probationary Engineer Recruitment | Last Date: 10th May 2012 | Govt. Jobs | Apply Online.
» EIL Engineers India Ltd. | Management Trainee | Govt. Jobs | Last Date: 25 May, 2012 | Apply Online.
» TIFAC Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council | Apply Online Up to: 3 Feb, 2012 | Women Scientists Recruitment.
Tags: 2012, Apply Online: 07 May–21 May, ECIL, Electronics Corporation of India Ltd., Graduate Engineer Trainee
10th May 2012, 06:47 PM
edr_fdr

do u know that there is no electronic core company of indian base? all are foriegn based.

u have very less jobs in core industry in ECE,

better apply for BSNL
JTO
TTA
or in
TATA communications
Reliance communications
BEL
ECIL

ELSE do PG diploma in VLSI or Embedded systems and look for job
else go for Mtech and seatch core jobs. u have more chances then,,,

all th best

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/there-any-job-assured-course-after-ece-6083.html#ixzz1uT6zzFRb
10th May 2012, 06:49 PM
rati23dec

Some core companies which offers jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates in India are given below.
You will work on you core domain like electronics design and development jobs . In core jobs Work load will be less and more payment you will get for same work .

In our country this filed is weak with respect to other sectors like IT , manufacturing . So , their are not so many jobs in India for ECE Students . But some governments Giants like BSNL, MTNL , BEL provides Opportunities to these Candidates .

Government Jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates

NTPC
BHEL
BEL
BSNL
DRDO

Private Jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates

KPC
Whirpool
Godrej
Reliance
Eaton

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/there-any-job-assured-course-after-ece-6083.html#ixzz1uT73GMIF
26th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE EEE OR ECE
20th July 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i had finished 12th i would like to take BE ECE i had a doubt about what after BE and my councelling date is 30 .my cut off is 168.25 which college is best to me.
2nd June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the job opprtnts in b-tech ece indian or outside india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?