11th January 2012, 04:36 PM

How to become a government employee after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the procedure for the same?

i completed my BE IN ELECTRICAL ENGG.now i want to become a govt.employer so what is the next procedure for that

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  2. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical? -- [New]
  3. Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
  4. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  5. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to get a job after completing B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering
  7. Names of the companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate
  10. After completing B.Tech in electrical engineering how can I choose a government job?
  11. What should I do to become government engineering college lecturer after completing B.E in electrical branch?
  12. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  13. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  14. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
13th January 2012, 04:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a government employee after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i completed my BE IN ELECTRICAL ENGG.now i want to become a govt.employer so what is the next procedure for that
Since you have completed your engineering program in Electrical, you may write Engineering Service Exam, to join various departments under government of India, including Railway, Defense service, Ordnance Factory etc.

Apart from being an engineer, you should be within the age limit of 21 -30 years.
In case if you do not belong ton general category, your maximum age limit will be as follows:
If you belong to OBC category, your maximum age limit is 33 years.
If you belong to Sc/St category, your maximum age limit is 35 years.

The upcoming Engineering Service Exam is going to be conducted on 15.06.2012.
The application form will be available from 25.02.2012.
14th January 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a government employee after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the procedure for the same?

i want to becoce a govt.emplyee as early as possible tell me for that
14th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

beside these there are some another Govt.job like:

1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/
14th January 2012, 10:30 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

There are various government job apportunity for graduate student.

UPSC conducts various exam like IAS,IES and various other exam.to apply for these exam you should have 60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation.

Website of UPSC-

http://www.upsc.gov.in

If you are intrested in Banking jobs then you can apply for Bank jobs.you can apply for all exams of bank like Clerk or PO exams.

You can also apply for Railway jobs.in Railway various jobs are available for EEE students.

Other option are -you can also apply for Diffence exam like CDS,AFCAT exam.these exams also conducted by UPSC.

There are various top companies of EE field you can apply for those companies.companies are BHEL,NTPC,ONGC,GAIL,HAL,SAIL,HPCL,DRDO.these are the top companies of EE field.

You can also apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)JTO and TTO jobs.
15th January 2012, 01:34 AM
nishant242424

Quote:
"hi
if you want government job and you are fresher
apply for gate and gre
on the basis of your socre card selwction is done
you can apply for ntpc , cil bhel indian army navy airforce
sail bsnl etc
15th January 2012, 09:33 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
as a B.TECH you have many opportunities.some of them are
  • Prestigious CIVIL SERVICE EXAM conducted by UPSC for IAS ,IFS, IPS which is the dream of every high aimers.
  • bank job
  • combined defence services
  • Bhartiya sanchar nigam limited
  • defence research & development organisation
  • steel authority of india
15th January 2012, 10:55 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

after complete your Electrical engineering then you go for government jobs like:-

Electrical jobs

OPTCL
GRIDCO
CESU
WESCO
NESCO
SOUTHCO
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL

etc.........
16th July 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi m doin eee. I ll b passed out in 2014. I wanna get govt. jobs with high salary. Pls suggest me..
16th July 2013, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi m doin eee. I ll b passed out in 2014. I wanna get govt. jobs with high salary. Pls suggest me..
25th June 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What's the age limit for the posts of IAS & IPS for the candiiddates from NT - D category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?