11th January 2012, 06:53 PM
asif ahmad khan

Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?

Esteemed sir, I am suffering from night blindness. Is i am eligible for junior (civil) engineer government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer
  2. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  3. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  4. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?
  6. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  7. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. How can I apply for Naib Tehsildar?
  9. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  10. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  11. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  13. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job? -- [New]
  15. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  16. Is a student which belongs to Jammu and Kashmir, eligible for appearing in NDA exam?
  17. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  18. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
30th November 2017, 01:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif ahmad khan View Post
Esteemed sir, I am suffering from night blindness. Is i am eligible for junior (civil) engineer government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir?
Night Blindness candidates can apply for post of Junior Engineer in state of Jammu and Kashmir. The eligibility criteria for post of Junior Engineer is:

Academic qualification: Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university or institute of India. Final year candidates can also apply for exam.

Age criteria: It is 18-30 years for candidates of general category. OBC candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation of three years and SC/ST candidates for five years age relaxation.

You need to clear written test and personal interview for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?