11th January 2012, 11:07 PM
devanshi rai

Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?

please tell me goverment collegec and universitias for doing m.sc microbiology and eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  2. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  3. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. How may I get details about entrance exam and basic eligibility criteria for getting scholarship in Indian Universities?
  5. Colleges and universities offering MSc in Microbiology?
  6. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  7. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  8. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  11. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  12. Colleges or universities to pursue MSc Microbiology under distance education?
  13. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  15. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th? -- [New]
  16. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  18. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure?
12th January 2012, 09:40 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?

You can go for the following colleges for MSc microbiology as under-

1. PES Education Society,Bangalore University,Karnataka

2. Vysya College,Periyar University,Tamil Nadu

3. M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce ,Bangalore University,Karnataka

4. A.V.C College,Anna University ,Chennai

The eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. You must be a graduate from any recognized university.

2. At least 50% marks are required to be get the seat in merit list.
22nd May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?

i looking for msc bio technologygoverment college
12th August 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for entrance exame for msc.mrine microbiology?
13th February 2013, 06:47 PM
chinook

hello friend,

Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology

1.M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce ,Bangalore University,Karnataka
2.PES Education Society,Bangalore University,Karnataka
3.Vysya College,Periyar University,Tamil Nadu
4.A.V.C College,Anna University ,Chennai
5.eligibility criteria for the same is as under-
6.At least 50% marks are required to be get the seat in merit list.
7.You must be a graduate from any recognized university.

thank you & all the best.................
15th February 2013, 10:26 PM
media1

HAI,.

These are Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology------------

1. PES Education Society,Bangalore University,Karnataka
2. Vysya College,Periyar University,Tamil Nadu
3. M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce ,Bangalore University,Karnataka
4. A.V.C College,Anna University ,Chennai.

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
2nd June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 12sci with 60% n wanted to go for microbiology.wat is criteria for it
2nd June 2013, 05:19 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are the Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology:-

- Vysya College,Periyar University,Tamil Nadu

- A.V.C College,Anna University ,Chennai

- M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce ,Bangalore University,Karnataka

- PES Education Society,Bangalore University,Karnataka

The eligibility criteria are:-

Candidate must have Graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.

All the best.........
2nd June 2013, 05:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Govt. Colleges & Universities for M.Sc. Microbiology in India:-

-School of Studies in Microbiology - Jiwaji University - Gwalior
-Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology - School of Science - Gujurat University - Ahmadabad
-University of Delhi
-All Indian Institute of Medical Scienec - New Delhi
-Post Graduation Institute of Medical Education & Research - Chandigarh
-MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce - Bangalore Uniiversity
13th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of entrancr exam paper
13th January 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the common pattern of entrance examination paper for getting admision in M.sc. in microbiology?
15th March 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir please inform to me how I will apply for To admission Msc in microbiology
25th September 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

List of government exams by which I can able to pursue Msc in microbiology degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?