12th January 2012, 11:04 AM
alirocks08

How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?

I am a 3rd year mechanical engg. student,, looking for summer training in some automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC etc. Can you please guide me and send me the email regarding cpntacts of the respective HRs???
send me @ [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  2. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  3. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  4. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  5. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  6. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  7. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do training in NTPC, DRDO and BHEL? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  10. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  12. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  13. Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?
  14. How to apply for summer training in NTPC, BHEL, HCL and other government sector?
  15. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  18. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
15th March 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?

how to apply for summer internships in psus
6th May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?

i m a MBA 2nd sam. student and i m looking for summer training in some automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC etc. Can you please guide me and send me the email
.my id is [email protected].
19th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

please guide me so that i can go for summer training in tata motors
6th May 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Sir/Mam. i am a b.teh student,and my stream is electonics and telecommunication and nw m in 3rd year. kindly lead me to the right process of applyng for an internship programme at SAIL,BHEL,NTPC ,HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?