12th January 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Universities in India offering MS program in computers?

Hi to every1,
I have completed Engineering and working as a software Engineer since 1.6 years, now i want to continue my education.
As i cant afford to study in abroad, i would like to know the Universities in India which offers MS program in computer or related to it.
Universities can be of any, Indian or Outside University also.

7th April 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India offering MS program in computers?

can i do the ms in finance in distance mode
14th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in India offering MS program in computers?

have completed Engineering As i cant afford to study in abroad, i would like to know the Universities in India which offers MS program in computer or related to it.
Universities can be of any, Indian or Outside University also.

As i cant afford to study in abroad, i would like to know the Universities in India which offers MS program in computer or related to it.
Universities can be of any, Indian or Outside University also. ia there any entrance exam for the universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?