12th January 2012, 10:27 PM
ankitpachisia

Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?

sir can i join air force after 10th i am belong to sc so how many marks we can got in 10thclass

13th January 2012, 12:14 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?

you are not eligible for Air Force after 1oth.you can't apply for any air Force exam after 10th.

If you are intrested in Air Force then first you ahve to pass 12th with Maths.you should have 60% marks in 12th.

After 12th you can apply for Air Force exam Like NDA.

For other exam like CDS,AFCAT,civil service exam you have to pass graduation.graduation is must to apply for these exam.

To apply for Air Force exam your Age should be minimum 16.5.

So first pass 12th with maths then apply for Air Force exam.
13th January 2012, 02:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?

dear friend,
My friend after completion class 10th you will not be able to join in AIR force in officer rank..

But you can join air force as an AIRMEN..

If you want to join Air force in officer rank you have to complete the 12th at least.

After completion of 12th in science stream you will be able to apply for air force wing through NDA exam.

No such percentage criteria is required for that..

To get into air force I will suggest you to complete your 12th in science stream..

After which you can apply for NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For AIR FORCE wing:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th in science field or any equivalent course.

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be unmarried male.

4.candidate should be physically fit.

5.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

All the best.
13th January 2012, 09:39 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

You can join NDA for joining AIRFORCE.. by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is conducted twice a year....

Qualifications: You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.But as far as UPSC Concern they have not specified the Minimum Marks in 12th.

This is applicable only to men.
13th January 2012, 09:55 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Air Force through NDA(National Defence Service) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year after completion of 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

There is no requirement of any percentage of marks in 10th for appearing NDA. The eligible candidate should be an unmarried Indian male, must complete 12th standard within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to apply for NDA Air Force wing.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
13th January 2012, 11:09 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
To join in Air force the required qualification is +2 in science stream otherwise you can't apply.
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information & gov. jobs entrance exam list below in that chart ......

for more details you can visit website of upsc.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.......
13th January 2012, 11:33 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitpachisia View Post
sir can i join air force after 10th i am belong to sc so how many marks we can got in 10thclass
HI,
You have to pass 12th with physics and maths stream.
After that you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
13th January 2012, 11:34 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://lmcresult.com/showthread.php?tid=1255

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The eligible criteria for this aspect which are given below :

1. Age ::

16 years and 6 months to 19 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

The candidate have to pass 10 th with Physical Science and Mathematics from a recognized board having at least 45% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/6 in another eye

Official website of Indian Air Force :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

good day.
13th January 2012, 01:04 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant

There is no way or process to join Indian Air force after class 10th.

You will have to complete at least class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as one of the subject
from recognized central/state board or school.

Then you can join Air force by giving NDA{National Defence Academy} exam conducted by UPSC{Union Public Service Commission} twice a year as NDA I & NDA II exam.

To appear in NDA exam your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years
NDA is for Unmarried Male candidates only

Physical Requirements necessary for NDA is:
--------------------------------------------

13th January 2012, 02:29 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Airforce after X class

NOT ELIGIBLE

AIRFORCE AFTER XII ELIGIBILITY
  • You are eligible for giving NDA EXAM but for that you need to pass your XII class exam with passing marks
  • age=16.5 to 19
  • unmarried males applicable
  • girl candidates cannot apply NDA EXAM
no,
relaxation for SC/ST/OBC in this exam

OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
  • CDS EXAM
But for that exam minimum requirement is GRADUATION is required for that examwith relaxation in age for SC CANDIDATES as you are

BEST OF LUCK!!
13th January 2012, 06:40 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

sorry friend , minimum qualification for air force is 12th
13th January 2012, 09:40 PM
ashujago

you are not eligible for Air
Force after 10th.you can't
apply for any air Force
exam after 10th.
If you are intrested in Air
Force then first you ahve to
pass 12th with Maths for technical trade,if you are not from science stream so you are eligble for non-technical trade.you
should have 60% marks in
12th in english for non-tech trade and 60% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Maths for technical trade.
After 12th you can also apply
for Air Force exam Like
NDA.
For other exam like
CDS,AFCAT,civil service
exam you have to pass
graduation.graduation is
must to apply for these
exam.
To apply for Air Force
exam your Age should be
minimum 16.5.
So first pass 12th with
maths then apply for Air
Force exam.you can visit
for careerairforce.nic.in.
Best of luck
13th January 2012, 09:51 PM
choton mondal

I am reading in class 12 with commerce stream can i legiable for NDA
13th January 2012, 10:40 PM
anlakshmi

You can join Air Force through NDA Examination. This Examination conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

The Eligibility Criteria:

>> The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

>> And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

>> The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> The candidate must be male person & unmarried.

>> The candidate should be medically fit.
14th January 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear the minimum critearea to join Air force is 12th class with minimum 60% ....... and in defense jobs you do not get any advantage of RESERVATION ... so work hard and go for it all the best ....
14th January 2012, 07:44 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf air force scholarship.pdf(243.9 KB, 104 views)
15th January 2012, 12:29 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No, you cannot join the Indian Air force after completing the 10th class because the minimum qualification required is 12th class with PCM and with 60% marks. Now I will suggest you to take admission in the 12th class and take PCM subject. In Indian Air force you have very bright career and many options.
3rd February 2012, 09:37 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

you are not eligible for Indian air force
some of the eligibility as follows

Qualification :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science, Arts OR 3 years Diploma in Engineering in any stream

16 years and 6 months to 19 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993

Physical test:
Height :Minimum acceptable height : 152.5 cm, Chest : Minimum range of expansion : 5 cm, Vision : 6/36 each eye., Correctable with spectacles : at least 6/9 each eye., Diopteric power : not exceeding +3.5

Written Test :
Test will be held during September 2011. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : those who pass written test will undertake Physical Fitness Test. It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 8 min., Interview : Those who pass both the written and PFT will be called for interview.
15th February 2012, 06:59 PM
unagi

NDA stands for national defense academy which is a civil service course.NDA exam can be given after passing 12th board exams.As you had passed just 10th standard so you are not eligible for such exams.
NDA exams are conducted twice a year as :-
NDA-I
NDA-II
To crack NDA exam one have to work hard very much in both 11th & 12th satndards.Firstly choose any stream of your choice & then pass 12th with good marks in same.After passing 12th standard you can apply for nda exams.
Here I am providing you complete details regarding NDA exam.

PAPER PATTERN

TOTAL MARKS

ELIGIBILITY
>You must be 12th passed in any stream.
> You must have scored minimum 50% marks in 12th.
>AGE LIMIT:-16.5-19.5 years of age.
22nd February 2012, 02:46 PM
amit_shelu

Various entrance to Indian Air Force

1. 10+2 --> UPSC Exam
  • Exam conducts twice in a year
  • Advertisement months are March and October
  • Age must be between 16.5 to 19 years
  • 10+2 with physics and Mathematics

2. Graduation --> CDSE and NCC/women SSC

3. Engineering Grduate --> EKT

4. Postgraduate --> EKT
23rd February 2012, 04:01 AM
er.skp.me

Quote:
you are not eligible, you have to complete minimum 12th, and in defense there is no cast quota system
Best of luck
10th March 2012, 11:21 AM
ealp8161

Now,you are not eligible for Indian Air Force.But You can join in Indian Air force after 12th class by appear NDA exam.
NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice to take qualified students into defense service like
>>Indian Air Force wings
>>Indian Navy wings
>>Indian Army wings

To appear for Indian Air Force wings,you should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized.And your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

NDA exam notification will release on December and May month and exam will held on April and August month every year respectively.

Visit official website for more details.
15th April 2012, 10:31 PM
a444

you are not eligible for Air Force after 1oth.you can't apply for any air Force exam after 10th.

If you are intrested in Air Force then first you ahve to pass 12th with Maths.you should have 60% marks in 12th.

After 12th you can apply for Air Force exam Like ND
Visit official website for more details.
30th May 2013, 09:11 PM
Gaikwad Akash

sir can i join air force after 10th i am belong to sc so how many marks we can got in 10thclass 58.00%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?