12th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?

I have completed M.Sc 1st year with 65.5% marks from Vinayak Mission University in distant mode.Next year i am planing to go for phd after completing my M.Sc.
Sir, will i get admission in phd, and how to get that?
Is guwahati university or iit guwahati is having this program?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  2. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  3. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  4. How and where to do Ph.D if I have interest to do the course? -- [New]
  5. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  6. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  11. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence?
  12. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  13. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  14. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  15. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  16. How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MCA from IGNOU
  17. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  18. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
13th January 2012, 12:07 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?

you can apply for the Ph.D course in guwahati university. your admission depends on the cut off marks and entrance test if any-
http://www.gauhati.ac.in/
http://www.successcds.net/Admission-Notification/phd-admissions.html
16th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?

No...don't take admission there.You are going to spoil your life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?