13th January 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Engineering in Correspondence with Mechanical stream having discontinued my B.Com course?

hi friend i have discontinued my bcom can i do engnieering in mechanical that to in correspondents.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  3. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  4. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  7. How to do B.A in correspondence after finishing 10th
  8. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  11. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  12. What can I do after completing my M.Com course?
  13. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  14. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of colleges for correspondence B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  17. Colleges for PG courses in refregeration and air conditioning in Mechanical through correspondence?
  18. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
14th January 2012, 11:37 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Engineering in Correspondence with Mechanical stream having discontinued my B.Com course?

to take admission in engineering you must pass your 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics subject. now if you have done 12th with this subject then surely you may do engineering in mechanical engineering branch or nay other branch.

there are some universities those provide engineering course in correspondence. you may take admission in that type of university with mechanical engineering if you are interested. but i will mention one thing if you do engineering in regular basis and if you do engineering in correspondence then there are lots of difference. any organization prefer candidates those have done engineering in regular basis. so it will be difficult for you to find out a very good job after your engineering in correspondence.

i will suggest if you have done your 12th with science then appear in engineering entrance examination or in any way take admission in engineering course in regular basis. mechanical engineering is a very good course of engineering. if you take admission in mechanical engineering then after completion of engineering easily you will get a very good job. so don't mess it by taking admission in correspondence course. what ever you will do try to do in regular.

if you are doing any job then you may o for correspondence course. because work experience with correspondence study is helpful for the career but only correspondence study is not so much helpful. if you are not eligible for engineering then try to concentrate whatever you are doing now. if you feel that you don't have enough interest on B.Com then try out find out your interest for which you are eligible.

best of luck.
14th January 2012, 11:53 PM
abhishek83003

Default Re: Can I do Engineering in Correspondence with Mechanical stream having discontinued my B.Com course?

NO, by correspondence engineering is not possible .
15th January 2012, 07:17 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
Sorry to say that , as you are a commerce background student you can not do engineering course , you can join for CA , CS , ICWAI course & first you complete your b.com,

I am providing you a a carrier chart from where you can get details information........

Good luck..........
15th January 2012, 08:58 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Yes,you take admission in mechanical engineering there is no problem for your present study.
if you leave the present study then you easily go for engineering
but here i suggest you that you go for permanent /regular study
because always better opportunity if you go for regular study
15th January 2012, 12:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do engineering in correspondence. But you should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Doing engineering through correspondence course has very less value then on who has completed engineering through regular course. It will be difficult for you to get good job when you are an engineer through correspondence course.

So if you are a science 12th standard passed candidate then you should go for regular course in engineering through appearing the entrance test.
7th June 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i have completed 2 years of engineering(production department)...now the situation made me to discontinue my course...can i do the remaining 2 years in correspondence?..please help me sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?