13th January 2012, 08:48 AM
kdshirkemech

List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks

hii,
I am in last year of mechanical engineering , I want to do MS in
germany for sept. , my aggregate is 62.5 % , my GRE core is
292/340 ,I am giving TOFEl on 14th Jan. So please suggest me some
good universities in Germany on the basis of my academic scores.
Regards,
Kaustubh

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  2. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  3. How can a candidate not having good GRE score, apply for M.S in Germany?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  8. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  9. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify? -- [New]
  11. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  12. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  13. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  14. Which books should I refer for GRE exam? Which are the good universities?
  15. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  17. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  18. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
12th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks

I have accomplished M.Sc in Organic Chemistry from Pune University with 62.2% and keenly want to do MS in nanotecnology/nanoacience. Please suggest advice...
11th July 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks

Hey, i also got almost the same score%u2026did u get any univ. I would be applyin%u2019 for the spring 2013.
V-147
Q-146
AW-3
Suggest me some schools for MS in Electronics or in Electrical.
Anybody who could help me please take some pain to rply.
Thank you !!
21st December 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can anybody explain what is the complete procedure to apply for MS in germany. I did my
B.Tech in CSE and currently working in IT.
23rd October 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got 65% in b.tech and got 290 in gre is i eligible for study in germany (or) not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?