13th January 2012, 01:17 PM
mrugalibhat

Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?

I m a student studying in 11 std.i want to seek admission for mbbs.
will u please let me know about the fee structure for the mbbs course in aiims and b.j medical college of pune with their hostel fees.
please rply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  4. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  6. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  8. What is the fee structure for admission for SC category for MBBS course at Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune
  9. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  10. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
  13. How to do admission in MBBS in AIIMS? What is the fee structure in MBBS course in India?
  14. What is the entrance procedure for MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and NKP Salve medical college, Nagpur?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  16. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  17. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS? -- [New]
10th April 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?

I NEED ADMISSION IN ST JOHNS MEDICAL COLLEGE .HOW TO APPLY?
13th May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?

what is the fee structure of MBBS in AIMS?
15th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for mbbs medical course for bj medical college pune?
26th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello, may i please know the fees structure of mbbs and bds in pune for government and private colleges
26th June 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

May i please knw the fees structure of mbbs and bds in pune in private and government colleges
17th March 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
25th March 2013, 05:02 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

The fee structure of MBBS is somewhat not fixed, and varies from college to college, so it’s quite difficult to state the fee structures of all the colleges of the country. Therefore we will state the fee structure of the leading institutes of India.

AIIMS: The premier and probably the cheapest institute in India, you would just have to shell around Rs. 970 per annum as an outstation candidate and Rs. 330 as a local candidate per semester to study in AIIMS. All the expenses are paid by the government of India, and hence the students need not worry about supporting their education. The amount includes Registration fee, hostel fees, electricity fee, gymkhana membership, and mess security.

AFMC: The AFMC doesn’t charge any fee from its students, and provides other privileges and subsidies as well to its students.

Private Medical Colleges: Studying MBBS in Private Engineering Colleges can be a very expensive job indeed. With an average fee of Rs. 1 lakh per semester, medical education is one of the most expensive in the country, as far as private colleges and universities are concerned. Further the hostel charges and examination fees are payable extra.

The whole MBBS course can be either very cheap if you study in a government funded institute or either too expensive if you study in a private institute. So it entirely depends upon the place of study. The medical council of India has put no fee barrier on the MBBS course and the fee can vary drastically from institute to institute, so please be informed before taking admission to any of the institute of your choice.
18th May 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Wat can i do to join in aiims and afmc and any way to study mbbs at low cost in india
7th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

what is fees for mbbs in bj
18th June 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.J.Medical pune?
29th June 2013, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for government college after getting 72.26 percentile in neet ug
8th August 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee in bj college in pune ?
with in 70 %?
21st November 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How a student with weak finantial condition qet admission in aiims after qualifing aiims e
ntrance exam
10th December 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of mbbs in bjmc for sc category?
10th December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of mbbs in bjmc for sc category?
15th February 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bj college, whats its critera.and documents. plz reply soon
14th October 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What's the fees for open category students in government medical clg in pune or b.j clg please reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?