13th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?

How can i be an astronaut?
i mean what shall i do after my 12th is completed?
shall i do aeronautical engineering or bsc?
Or shall i do engineering in aerospace? Its very confusing?

25th January 2012, 08:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?

To become an Astronaut, you must be a graduate from a recognized board or university. After graduation, you can appear for the entrance test conducted by the NASA for the recruitment of Astronauts, Scientists, etc. You can also find opportunities in ISRO. You are required to clear the Joint Entrance exam set by the IIT’s for joining the ISRO. The lower age limit for the post is 21 years.
7th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?

how can i become astronaut and work at ISRO or NASA? I am now in 3rd or final year of B.Sc. in physics honours.
30th June 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a Bsc. Aerospace engineering degree help in becoming an astronaut? If not, then what is the most appropriate course to become an astronaut?
29th July 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to become an astronaut after Bsc physical sciences (maths ,physics,computers,information sciences)? Please send it to my email id [email protected]
12th February 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing B.Sc. Physics (3rd year). Am i eligible to study masters in aeronautical engineering. If yes what are the steps(exams or preparations) is have to do and what are the colleges or universities that is best to join aeronautical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?