4th December 2010, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?

Has the Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results out?I have wrote the Jindal Steel and power graduate engineer trainee mechanical exam.has the results comeout?how many vaccancies are there?

8th December 2010, 05:23 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has the Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results out?I have wrote the Jindal Steel and power graduate engineer trainee mechanical exam.has the results comeout?how many vaccancies are there?
Dear Friend
The Jindal Steel and Power Limited GET exam which was conducted in the month of November this year is for recruitment of about 400 engineering graduates and post graduates.

The no. of seats department wise was not published in the notification.

The result for the same is not yet published.
It is expected to be published in last week of December to 1st week of January.

Once the result is out it will be published on JSPL website and in National newspapers.

Keep visiting www.jindalsteelpower.com

Thank YOu
15th December 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?

Well, I had got a mail from jindal saying that it will be published on 15th of december.. but I guess that not gonna happen.

- D
26th January 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

what is package of jspl GET2011 and when this package will get an incremented ??
3rd February 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

when wil the resuts be announced,,,???
24th February 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

1. Operator-cum-Technician (OCTT) Trainee model qustien paper
13th March 2011, 03:52 PM
amit753

when the final result of jindal steel and power GET 2011-2012 will be out and where????
22nd March 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Result will be declared
27th March 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i have give my interview and GD in january......but the final declaration of GD and interview is still pending....i wana know when it will be out on the website.......last batch had got its joining in july 2010
29th March 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of interview will be announced?
3rd April 2011, 12:43 PM
saumyag

do u need to have all your marksheets before joining or they can give an extension to that?
8th April 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir there is a rumor that the final result of jspl get 2011 recruitment has been announced is it true??
4th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is package for graduate engineer trainee in 2011
18th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How many vacency are in jindal for mechanical eng.
17th December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have join in jspl please grant
13th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

when will be next GET exam conducted by JSPL after 2010?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?