13th January 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?

Hello sir, can i get the syllabus of icar entrance exam for plant biotechnology and also the previous year questions? If yes, then please sent me in my e-mail address.

25th December 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?

Syllabus for icar pg Entrance exam
23rd October 2014, 07:49 PM
PaperListExpert

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?

Please find below the attachments of ICAR Plant Biotechnology Syllabus and few Sample Papers which are based upon past few years questions.
6th June 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR agricultural Engineering entrance exam?
22nd August 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Provide agricultural biotechnology previous icar pg question papers 2016/2017/2018 on [email protected] .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?