13th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?

when will off campus interview will b conducted by infosys,wipro & accenture in chennai??

Related Questions:
  1. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  2. When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?
  3. When Accenture, TCS and Infosys will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech graduate?
  4. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?
  6. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  8. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  9. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  10. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  14. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  15. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  16. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  17. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  18. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
21st February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?

now im in 8th semester but i hve 6 arrears if i clear in 8th sem can i get the job in infosys
5th March 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?

sir/mam i'm a final yr m.b.a student where i'm in last semester when will be the interview at chennai from most top copanies
28th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam I'm a final year in diploma INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY i want to joint in your company
the re interview which date issue that i know i can apply for it please inform me to [email protected]
11th October 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

hi im shankar BE ECE final year i have 25 arrears can i get job in any top companies... pls tel me 9500000633
11th October 2012, 04:32 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

The companies also recruits student through Off Campus .generally they offer Good salary to the students like - minimum Rs 30 to 35k per month.Earlier the ratio of Oncampus and Off campus was 90:10 but now it has increase to 70:30 which is probably a good news for us.

Accenture and Cognizent is going to conduct Off Campus in CHENNAI at the end of November or at the start of December.The date and venue is still unkown but I am having a close look on that and will definitely get the correct information about it soon.Me and my Friends will go for the Off Campus, who all are interested Please reply so that I can inform you at that time about the Off Campus of Accenture and Cognizent.
16th October 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any off campus going on any college inform me please
17th October 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hai Sir/Mam i'm Mathiyazhagan.A i have completed B.tech-IT in 2012 passed out.IT Related any interview from this company please inform to me. Kindly follow my resume

[email protected]
25th October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I am Devika Devarajan,doing my Bachelor in Engg.(B.E) in a college under "Anna University".i vl be a pass out student during the year 2013 & i am an all clear student with 78% score.
I request you to kindly inform me to my mail id,if your company is conducting any campus interview([email protected])
Yours Faithfully
Devika Devarajan
8th December 2012, 12:21 PM
Barath Natrayan

can you tell me the date when Accenture and Cognizant is going to conduct off campus...????
25th December 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello Respected staff member
i have a one que is their,that is i want to know the interview places in namakkal,salem,coimbator and karur,could please wil the interview are contracted
25th December 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

GOWTHAMI: i have to know wen is upcoming infosys camous interview in coimbatore.pls mail me date to [email protected]..... i kindly request you for details.
28th December 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

hemalatha:i have to know when is off campus infosys interview in chennai. pls mail date to [email protected]...... i kindly request you for details
22nd October 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

SABAREESH : hai i am sabareesh i am having 7.8 my CGPA plz if you know the details of any campus... my id [email protected] and my number is 9698785954
11th January 2014, 12:49 PM
shahanashaik

Default Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Coimbature?

i want to know the off campus interview date of wipro and infosis and TCS.
so plzz mail me the date id- [email protected]
30th January 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i finish my mca degree. i want to know the interview dates of infosys,wipro and TCS. please mail the date to [email protected] or [email protected] and my number is 9789240494.
16th February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i know about the upcoming interviews of MCA freshers for attend and prepare.
19th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying final year MCA .I want to know the interview dates of tcs,wipro and infosys.please mail the date to [email protected] and my number is 7373486122
30th July 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mdm i'm pursuing final year ece in 2014-2015 batch if u know the date of campus interview of Infosis,wipro and accenture in anywhere in Tamilnadu plz inform to me and mailid is [email protected]
15th October 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am karthika,90.6% in 10th,73.3% in 12th ,i'm doing be-ece scored 62.7% up to 6th semester,pls send tcs,infosys and wipro offcampus interview dates sir ,my mail id is [email protected]
28th November 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam i,m Anusuya.i'm completed B.Sc computer science and have 80% mark.i'm a 2014 batch student.pls inform the interview dates of wipro, tcs,accenture. my mail id is [email protected]
16th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

First of all wishing for sir/madam myself Surya . I'm completed B.Sc computer science and i have 68% upto 5th sem. I'm a 2015 batch student sir i'm waiting my last sem result sir. Sir/madam i have job wipro, tcs, accenture in bo companys then very important i dont have fluent english bt im developed in skill sir so plz inform the interview dates both company sir u certified my qualication if u call my mail id [email protected] thank u sir
28th August 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

hi i'm sujitha. I'm completed MCA with 84%. I'm 2013 batch student. Can i get any job in IT companies. Please inform to [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?