4th December 2010, 10:31 AM
MAANASA234

Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?

hello can anyone please tell me what books i shud study for comedk pg medical entrance exam in the coming month..where can i get the previous papers for this exam what are the topics most stressed ..ur advice is valuable in this short span of time..

9th September 2011, 08:55 PM
learn4rmnow

Default Re: Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?

yes,,for COMED-K
you can prefer all the NCERT text book and if you want to do best in this exam. then you 'll prefer Arihant practice book for COMED-k ..
best of luck for your coming life...
5th December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?

when the comed-k2012 exam form publiced
25th April 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How can i get comedk previous year solved question papers of pcb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?