13th January 2012, 06:42 PM
godra

Am i eligible for B.Ed course after doing M.A from Ujjain?

I. am done M.A From Ujjain (madhy pradesh) and got 46.5% in M.A and 49.5% in B.A so i am Eligible for B.Ed Course

18th April 2012, 04:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed course after doing M.A from Ujjain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godra View Post
I. am done M.A From Ujjain (madhy pradesh) and got 46.5% in M.A and 49.5% in B.A so i am Eligible for B.Ed Course
In order to get admission in most of the Universities for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through regular mode, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. For candidate belonging to reserved category [Sc/St/Obc] the required qualifying marks is 45%. However, there are very few Universities which consider those candidates who have failed to gain the qualifying marks by just .5%. Beside this one has to qualify entrance test. The duration of the program is one year.

Candidates willing to pursue B.Ed program through distance mode are eligible for admission even if one has scored a lesser percentage of marks given one must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School.
19th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed course after doing M.A from Ujjain?

what is the admission date for 2012 13 in b. Ed ujjain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?