13th January 2012, 10:50 PM
2012akash

Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University

sir,
i am persuing my BBA from hnb garwal university,i have completed my 2 yrs and hav entered into my final year of graduation.I have scored 61% in 10th boards and 49% in 12th boards.Am i eligible for doing distance learning LLB.
Please do let me know,how early as possible can i persue my LLB
my regards,
Akash Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  4. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  5. How can I join LLB after completing BSc with 56% from HNB university of Srinagar
  6. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  7. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  8. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
  9. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  10. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  11. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  12. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  13. How to do LLB through distance learning? I am a student of B.A
  14. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  15. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  16. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  18. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2012, 05:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012akash View Post
sir,
i am persuing my BBA from hnb garwal university,i have completed my 2 yrs and hav entered into my final year of graduation.I have scored 61% in 10th boards and 49% in 12th boards.Am i eligible for doing distance learning LLB.
Please do let me know,how early as possible can i persue my LLB
my regards,
Akash Sharma
LLB is basically not offered by any institute through distance mode. The bachelors program in law, offered through distance mode is Bachelor of General Law, the course, however is not recognized by the Bar Council of India.
So, if you are planning to pursue LLB, you have got to opt for the regular mode and is the only bachelors program in Law which enables you to become a member of Bar Council of India and practice in court.

Few of the universities offering Bachelor of General Law, through distance mode are as follows:

Annamalai University
Kakatiya University
Madural-Kamraj University
25th September 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University

can i eligible to do practice after completing my BGL through distance mode
10th May 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Gaurav. I am having an MBA (HR) degree through Sikkim Manipal University. My percentage is 54.76% (Mar 2014) and I did my graduation [B.COM] from DU (Correspondence) with the percentage 41.16% in (Jan 2007). I want to know am I eligible to do LLB?

If yes then please tell me the university name.

Regards,
Gaurav Badola
21st June 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt employee going to be completed my 52nd, whether i am eligible for doing LLB from distance education. please let me know the eligibility.

with regards,

Shiv kumar kharra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?